お好み焼きに混入したDermatophagoides SiboneyによるOral mite anaphylaxisの1例
A Case of Oral Mite Anaphylaxis Caused by Okonomiyaki mix Contaminated with Dermatophagoides Siboney
1)Department of Dermatology, Nippon Medical School Tama Nagayama Hospital
2)Japan Environmental Sanitation Center
A 17-year-old boy presented with dyspnea and urticaria after eating okonomiyaki prepared at home with an okonomiyaki mix. Many mites were detected in the okonomiyaki mix, which was past its sell-buy date. We performed skin prick tests for several allergens, and obtained positive results for the okonomiyaki mix, house dust extract, and mite extract, among others. We diagnosed oral mite anaphylaxis (OMA) caused by the okonomiyaki mix. The mites were identified as Dermatophagoides siboney (D. siboney). D. siboney was also detected in house dust from the patient's home. This is the first time that D. siboney has been detected in Japan. Furthermore, this is the first case of OMA caused by D. siboney to be reported worldwide.
日医大医会誌 2018; 14(1), 18-24
oral mite anaphylaxis, Dermatophagoides siboney, okonomiyaki mix, pancake syndrome
Mototaka Koto, Department of Dermatology, Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusou Hospital, 1715 Kamakari, Inzai Chiba 270-1694, Japan